Wednesday, April 22, 2009


O.K. Peeps!!! A  Sr. moment ohhhhh noooooo- It did not dawn on me to post the amazing Jane Jollee Pollacks Art retreat at her UNBELIEVABLE home on Coronado Island off of San Diego. She is  a SWEETHEART and is planning an amazing retreat over june 6th and 7th. I think there may still be some space available. Oh and you can take classes from me too and other wonderful fun stuff, beach combing( a fav. of mine!!) good eats, etc. and wonderful company !!! Email her at    arttakesavillage@aol.com  or visit the link at the left for details. It will be the best of times!!! I am one lucky girl to have met Jane and I get to spend the weekend getting to know her better!!! You NEED to visit her site too she does some amazing things   "Art takes a village"  you can link it at the left on my link list. And if you have extra art supplies you do not need she sure could use them for her cause.   

1 comment:

Deb said...

wished i could go. maybe next time. keep me in mind. thanks for the birthday wishes.
love and hugs