Friday, November 29, 2013

half off on mixed media items in my etsy shop

Happy black  friday. The news is that 20 miles away this fall a Joann's Fabric and Hobby Lobby Opened. Up until then the we had very little sources for mixed media craft supplies  in our area and that is why I opened my shop in Bisbee. But now with the big box store my mixed  media sales have dropped so I am liquidated  them . Starting  today in the shop itself the  sale will be 50% and  on the etsy site %50 too on mixed media supplies only . For example if you need a 100 watt weller soldering iron( the best ) a  stand and solid  sal ammoniac  stone ( for cleaning the soldering iron tip ) This is your chance  to get a super deal.... all 3 for $48.00  https://www.etsy.com/listing/170757722/weller-100-watt-soldering-iron-iron


2 comments:

DeeDee said...

this is a great deal.. I am posting to say I cannot get your follow by email link to work.. I so love your work and don't wanna miss it.. please help..

Unknown said...

walking out the door. would be interested if still available