Julie's art work and boutique images

Friday, November 29, 2013

half off on mixed media items in my etsy shop

Happy black  friday. The news is that 20 miles away this fall a Joann's Fabric and Hobby Lobby Opened. Up until then the we had very little sources for mixed media craft supplies  in our area and that is why I opened my shop in Bisbee. But now with the big box store my mixed  media sales have dropped so I am liquidated  them . Starting  today in the shop itself the  sale will be 50% and  on the etsy site %50 too on mixed media supplies only . For example if you need a 100 watt weller soldering iron( the best ) a  stand and solid  sal ammoniac  stone ( for cleaning the soldering iron tip ) This is your chance  to get a super deal.... all 3 for $48.00  https://www.etsy.com/listing/170757722/weller-100-watt-soldering-iron-iron


2 comments:

DeeDee said...

this is a great deal.. I am posting to say I cannot get your follow by email link to work.. I so love your work and don't wanna miss it.. please help..

Brigitte Pugliese said...

walking out the door. would be interested if still available