Saturday, June 13, 2009

Get wells for Peanut





Today was a very exciting day for Peanut not ONE but TWO things came for her in the post. First her  little  friend Punkin  and Punkin's Momma sent her a little get well wish card  as Peanut cannot go for walks  for another 4 weeks and Punkin misses meeting  Peanut  on their  walks . Then  second item was the most amazing wee  immortalization  of Peanut. It  came from my blogging friend Mary Wadsworth . It is a wee paper clay sculpture and looks just like Peanut! As you can see both Peanut and I were having the most fun opening our surprise. Thank you so much Mary  we are thrilled and delighted. It  was so sweet and thoughtful  of you and it looks just like her. You are very talented !!!!!! 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my you and Peanut are so beautiful together! I love the wonderful dog created for the 2 of you. How amazing!

And yes I do love a handmade bag it makes you feel like a queen to have one draped over your arm:)
XXXX
Becky

Mary Wadsworth said...

Hi Julie, I am glad the sculpture arrived safe and sound. Such a sweet photo of you two, and thanks for the compliment it means so much coming from you:)!!!

Xoxo
Mary

stregata said...

What a lovely gift! Very sweet!

Beth Anderson said...

Oh how sweet - Peanut is a lucky doggie, and to have you as a Mom! That is just the cutest posting!

Also thanks for thinking of me when you and Lorrie were on your outing - gosh I wish I could have been there.
You two are the best!

susanc said...

How sweet! I am so glad to see that Peanut is doing so well.

The picture of the two of you is adorable! You're both very lucky to have each other :)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Precious! Lucky girls you are!

Silke Powers said...

Oh, wow, that is so cute! Peanut sure had quite the day - she looked like she was enjoying her little gift and card! You two looks very sweet together! Hugs, Silke

paperbird said...

What a sweet photo of you and Peanut. You are both so cute and tiny :)

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Julie!!! It was so great to hear from you!! I hope you are well. Your little dog peanut is ADORABLE!!! I am so looking forward to your class in a couple of weeks. Take car until then!

Karen

Penny said...

Aww Peanut! So cute!

noodle and lou said...

oooh how SWEET! Mary is so super lovely...what a darling and thoughtful gift for Peanut:):):)