Wednesday, June 17, 2009

learning from people who make a difference.


This post is going to be related to my muse Mark. He taught me how important it is to try and make a difference. Today while blogging around I popped into 2 friends  blogs theartinyou.blogspot.com Jackie  whom I met at Sand Castle Sirens and Elena's a blogging friend at the Traveling princes   whom I hope to meet in person someday. You gotta love the names of the blogs !!! Anyway Jackie has  a fun game on her blog  it also relates to making a difference. Please consider  checking  her blog out as  I had fun playing the game. Hope you do too.

4 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

Thank you Julie!! So sweet! I am sure we will cross paths someday. You are not that far away!

Beth Anderson said...

YOU make a difference too.
Thank you Julie!

lilylovekin said...

You make a difference in my life, I don't know what I would do without you.

Silke Powers said...

Thanks for the link, Julie. I have to check it out! What a sweet post! I hope somehow we all make a difference! You sure do... :) Silke