Monday, March 8, 2010

Walking Rusty and Steampunk Lily

Some of you know I am venturing out and teaching in the bigger venues! I just got back from Art and Soul in Las Vegas and I must say I was blown away at the students .They taught me. Well, Glenny added me to the Art and Soul line for Portland and Virginia. Virginia is a long shot as I am late to get on the teaching list so we thought we would give it a try. It is a chance for any of you who live on the eastern side of our country to take a class form me .We are offering 2= Walking Rusty and Steam punk Lily .These are the images. If you have never done one of these art retreats you are missing out on the best of times!! They are life changing at least they have been for me when I took my fisrt years ago at Art Fest
Walking Rusty

Steam punk Lily

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Art and Soul in Vegas was certainly life changing for me. I am so glad I met you there!

Theresa said...

Wow.... were in Virginia??? I'd love to take a class of yours.

Georgina said...

Oh Julie....love it!!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

These are adorable! Lucky, lucky students to have you as a teacher! Hugs, Terri xoxo

WingingIt said...

your work is amazing!!! so glad that i know you!
with love

Diane said...

Wow, these are amazing--maybe someday...

Beth Anderson said...

You need to come east.
:-)
I love Rusty - he is so cute.

Unknown said...

Oh Julie they are both just wonderful!!!! Maybe one day when I get rich and famous (TEE HEE) I can come to one of your fabulous classes. Just to be a part of an art retreat makes my heart skip a beat!
XXXXOOOO
Becky

Our Hands For Hope said...

Very cute!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, it is my hope AND my goal (to use your words) that I get to go to one of these someday and I know I will when the stars align. How exciting for you - you are meant to share your gift with the world. You truly are doing what you are meant to do and it just doesn't get better than that.

Silke Powers said...

Oh, these are just wonderful! I love your creations!! Do you still want me to make flowers for you? If so, send me an e-mail at powers-studio.silke@comcast.net. No rush!! Hope you are doing well!! Love, Silke

Elizabeth said...

I have just found your blog and just yesterday I read taht you will be at Art and Soul in VA. I live about 2 hours north and till yesterday I ahd not planned on attending this year as I was not moved to breathlessness when I saw the roster of classes. TILL YESTERDAY!!!!! I will be in your Thursday class with Steampunk Lily and i am so very excited!!! You see it was all meant to be! I will take two other classes that have also been added recently and I will be there with a friend!!!! I am so very glad that you will be here!! Can't Wait!!!!