Sunday, August 9, 2009

recharged and Happy!!!!


You know that feeling when you push the little charger into the cell phone port and it makes the little click connection then starts to charge. Well, that was me yesterday at the vendor event at Art Unraveled. I was re charged by everyone that came by my booth, THANKS to you all. I had know idea how many friends I have made in our little creative network and world and It was a day full of visiting with so many friends and making new ones too. It was just what I needed after the past trying months. I am so grateful to all of you . You are all truly the BEST. I am honored and thrilled to all call you my friends . Plus you all helped me confirm that the path I am on is the right one . Now I head this week to NM to pack the house and load the van and say good by . I am ready to say good by and start our new life here in AZ . Last night I also talked to Cal and he is greatly improved. Yippeee and Thank you lord. Good job Cal! He is a brave man to face his problems head on and get help! I am very proud of him . And so my dear friends , I am a happy girl and proud too know you all of all Oh and last but no least a special THANKS to Deb ( my aunt) for helping me in my booth so I had time to visit . Love you GIRL!!

7 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

Oh Julie I'm so happy to hear the cheer in your voice!
Life is good!
Good luck with the move and, most importantly, wishing strength to Cal.
Big hugs......

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

A whole new beginning in so many ways. Cal is lucky to have you, but I have a feeling he knows it!
xx
julie

Silke Powers said...

Julie, I was so happy to see your lovely comment on my blog (I've missed you!!) and to "hear" your cheerful voice in your own post. I am so glad things are looking up, the Cal is doing better (my hat is off to him for seeking help!), that you are feeling recharged and that soon you can start your life in AZ full-time! Love, Silke

sharon said...

Happy days ahead Julie!! Just keep keeping that positive attitude!

Nancy said...

Now that's the Julie I know!! So happy that things are finally turning the corner for you and Cal. I was thrilled to see you at Art Unraveled yesterday. It felt good to give you a hug and see that bright smile back on your face. I treasure the artwork I purchased from you. I think some of your best work has come out of this difficult time. Interesting how that works. Anyway, I am excited for you and Cal to begin your new journey in AZ and SOOOOOO glad you are here to stay!
XOXO
Nancy

Karen said...

I am so sorry that I did not get to ArtUnraveled to see you. Funny the things I miss since I have moved. You sound upbeat and that is wonderful. Hope the packing and move go smoothly!!

natalie said...

Oh Julie! The two of you are such an inspiration! Men think that they are so strong, and that they can "fix" everything, and don't need help. (I know, I have one that thinks that.) Cal is a wonderful man, for knowing when he needed help, not just for himself, but for your life together. THinking of you....Natalie