Sunday, April 26, 2009

The doll party!!

The  "Enchanting "doll makers
What not to do when black spray painting doll body parts on my ceramic tile patio floor... OPPS( it came up with a good washing of paint thinner.
What  a blast . I did a private workshop yesterday at Terri Rumin's amazing warm and inviting home with a group of  equally warm and inviting friends. It was so fun. We took our  time as we created our " Enchantment" music box dolls. And feasted through out the day on the BEST yummy potluck.
Everyones dolls turned out wonderful as this was a very talented group of women! 

5 comments:

lilylovekin said...

Looks like my kind of dinner Yum!!!

Micki Wilde said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
Micki x

Silke Powers said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and are happy to be home again as well! Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog!! :) Silke
P.S. Your dinner looked great!

Silke Powers said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-) This is the first time I entered anything in Illustration Friday (especially since I've been doing art for less than a month...). This week's theme is Theater. You can sign up to get an e-mail with the weekly theme. :) Silke

Tracy M. said...

Ah the dinner of creative champions.