Thursday, April 9, 2009


It has  seemed a bit of late that  a lot of the "doors" I have been knocking on have not opened. And so I have been feeling a bit frustrated and stressed.( being the control freak that I am) It is so easy to want to find excuses for why life does not move in a direction you may think it should and put off taking care of your self when life dishes out a bit of excess stress. Well all of this has brought on some  soul searching  about my need to control and BOY I have not been able to control   much of anything as  of  late. So I decided to take control of the very simple things that I can and try my best to let the big things fall where they may. I posted this credo on my black board to remind me that life really comes down to the simple things.  I am hoping  this and a daily reciting ( or hourly) of  the serenity  prayer will help me relax a bit and just float...

1 comment:

Deb said...

this is wonderful and just once again shows what a remarkable woman you are. hang in there there are grander days again.
hugs