Monday, May 4, 2009

My Saqouro is in bloom





Every day I have been waiting for  buds to open and early this morning as I took the garbage out. I looked up at the host of birds  chattering away that make their home in my saqouro and the morning light was hitting the open blossoms . The dessert amazes me . It is so harsh with its severe temperature changes and dry climate and  in all that it burst forth  with the most incredible beauty . 

Quote for  the day= Lord, Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change . The courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to know the difference. 

3 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, I miss the desert! I love the water, but I miss the desert! Thanks for posting those photos!! :) Silke

Deb said...

I needed that today more than your will ever know. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

What great photos...sweet dove!